Jump to content

Smoker or Non-Smoker?


mementomori
 Share

Featured Comment

Hello fellow degenerates!

I was just wondering, do you guys smoke while gambling? I feel like those 2 addictions go really easy together.

I personally smoked 2-3 packs a day while I was gambling heavy, and now as I've cut off gambling, I smoke a pack a day.

I can't imagine gambling without a cigarette, maybe it's just me, idk - let me know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

for me i always tried to keep it under control and didn't go much further than finishing a pack in 2 days. i'm not much of a heavy gambler either, but sure damn betting is stressful and that's when i need it most. btw chewing gum is my way to hold myself from smoking, the ones with most sugar in it help a lot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, seagreen said:

for me i always tried to keep it under control and didn't go much further than finishing a pack in 2 days. i'm not much of a heavy gambler either, but sure damn betting is stressful and that's when i need it most. btw chewing gum is my way to hold myself from smoking, the ones with most sugar in it help a lot!

I'm planning to start vaping and get rid of cigarettes because gums don't work for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 11:50 PM, mementomori said:

I'm planning to start vaping and get rid of cigarettes because gums don't work for me.

i tried vaping and quit smoking cigarettes for one month but now i smoke cigarettes and vape together so i dont recommend it and vape have the same health issue as cigarette and resercher still are trying to find out more about it so i think you should not try it but its your choice and do more research and ask from people that tried vape 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 1:39 AM, bf_rex said:

i tried vaping and quit smoking cigarettes for one month but now i smoke cigarettes and vape together so i dont recommend it and vape have the same health issue as cigarette and resercher still are trying to find out more about it so i think you should not try it but its your choice and do more research and ask from people that tried vape 

I've tried vaping but it's just not a good replacement for a cigarette...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I'm vaping a lot while gambling, but I think it's because of anxiety. I don't know how to get rid of this habit when there is a busy game, and I need something to occupy myself with. I even buy an extra bottle of liquid https://www.thevapecig.co.uk/e-liquid/flavours/menthol-e-liquids.html every time before meeting with friends for gambling. First of all, I don't use it as a means to quit. I use a vape and nicotine for fun and get a good dose of vapor. If you are using a vape to quit, you are probably making the wrong choice. But if you're looking for a way to have fun, then why give it up?

Edited by bertsevsin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tristan said:

Non-smoker. Never tried a ciggy, never felt the need to try either. Personally I cannot stand the smell of individuals who've got the smokey breathe after, or the aroma that surrounds them.

I remember that smell when I was a kid and I hated it. I'm glad you never even tried a cigarette.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Admin
On 12/17/2021 at 7:23 PM, mementomori said:

I remember that smell when I was a kid and I hated it. I'm glad you never even tried a cigarette.

I understand people smoke when they are "stressed" - and this is something I genuinely dont understand. I've never felt like taking any form of substance when I've ever been stressed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, jfkcro said:

I even have yellow fingers ... enough said

I feel you haha.

 

11 hours ago, Tristan said:

I understand people smoke when they are "stressed" - and this is something I genuinely dont understand. I've never felt like taking any form of substance when I've ever been stressed. 

Consider yourself blessed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, PAINTEDBLVCK said:

I use to smoke cigarettes for a long time. Tried vaping to quit but vaping never quite satisfied the urge. Till I found out about nic-salt vapes. The closest thing to satisfying that craving without having to resort to smoking cigarettes. 

Nic-salt vapes? Never heard about it, I'll look into it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...