​ ❄ [$500] Christmas Magic | Costume Challenge ​❄

JovanV

Featured Comment

• Support

Merry-Christmas.png

🎄Christmas Spirit🎄

Ho-ho-ho! 🎅 A big change is approaching. Everything is changing, you can feel as the cold breeze hits your face. Welcome it with a cheerful spirit and a cup of hot chocolate in front of the fire place. Put on some winter clothes and a long coat, lie down and make a snow angel or start a snow ball fight. ❄️ Take your reindeers and fly high. 🦌  Anything is possible as long as you believe. 🌟

This year Garry is dressed as Santa just to surprise us all, but shhh, don’t tell him you know! 🤶 Just turn on the Christmas lights and tell us your Christmas tale. Share the happiness with everyone, and show us the warmth of love. The elves have been busy and if you’ve been good this year Santa Garry is going to bring you a surprise under the Christmas tree. 

Make a wish when the clock ticks midnight and make every moment count. Make it a December to remember, and be ready for Stake Christmas Spirit. ❄️

Categories and Prizes: 

• Most Creative/Original Christmas costume - $100 🎁 
  • Best Christmas Tree - $100 🎄
  • The best gingerbread house/plate of cookies - $100 🍪
  • The best Stake inspired Snowman - $100 
  • Other participants - share in the $100 prize pool 💸

Requirements and How to Enter:

• Upload a picture or a video of your entry bellow this topic.
  • To prove you're the one making the entry, in the picture/video you should hold a piece of paper with following hand-written content:
       • 'Stake Christmas '21'
       • Date of submission
       • Your Stake username
  • Photo-shopped pictures, the use of any filters while taking a photo or anything similar is strictly forbidden.
  • One valid entry per household. 
  • If you didn't meet any of the requirements of the contest, you can be disqualified. 
  • We do not want to violate the rules of the Forum, so this promotion won't include revealing any personal information, and posting images and videos from some other platforms with/without hashtags would be automatically excluded from this contest.
  • Winners will be chosen by Community Managers  and announced at the end of this topic within 24 hours of the Challenge closing date. 

Merry Christmas and good luck, everyone! ☃️

IMG_5379.thumb.jpg.a0d4d1c23127802faf1fc5568cd21107.jpg

So these are actually my favorite cookies, I just made them for Christmas, they are called Cowboy Cookies! I'm gonna leave the ingredient list if anyone wants to recreate this masterpiece.  

1/2 Cup (1 stick) plus 6 tablespoons butter, softened

3/4 Cup firmly packed brown sugar

1/2 Cup granulated sugar

2 Eggs

1 Teaspoon vanilla

1-1/2 Cups all-purpose flour

1 Teaspoon Baking Soda

1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon

1/2 Teaspoon salt 

3 Cups Oats

1 Cup Pecan Pieces 

1 Cup Shaved Coconut

Merry Christmas everyone at Stake :)

A BLESSED CHRISTMAS

is celebrated through gratitude amidst adversity. Recent events have united us all in loss, grief, and tribulation. Yet, against all odds, faith and family remain our greatest strengths. So from my family to your's to our whole FAMILY OF STAKE, merriest Christmas and bountiful braver year ahead🎄❤️🙏

IMG_20211228_202401.jpg

IMG_20211228_202545.jpg

Edited by Jeraiyah
Wrong grammar

🎁 I am Present!!  🎁

"    I know not to ever let a fox into the house, but this one was festive. Sneaking himself in here disguised as a gift: A fox in a box full of folly~.

I know never to let a fox in my home...

It is Christmas, though...~!" 

Hope ya'll finding some foxxinwins this holiday.

-CheckahThigh

IMG_20211229_172030_916.thumb.jpg.2f8fe374fb8aa5d2f6b671184f97787c.jpg

My ORIGINAL  hand-made innovation.

Entry for the Best Gingerbread house or plates of cookies

Wanna take this opportunity to greet every viewer of my post a warm and joyful new year2022.. Love, and Happiness for you and your family..Godbless.💓

xmas1.PNG

xmas3.PNG

xmas4.PNG

xmas6.PNG

xmas7.PNG

xmas9.PNG

xmas11.PNG

xmas12.PNG

Edited by Zamia2001