Help please find song.

Montoro

Featured Comment

Hey guys i really need your help! I cant find a song, there are like some Chinese (samurai) lyrics and club music, this is a new song 2020(i guess, never heard it before), a lot of streamers listen this song but they never tell the track name, hope that you may help me! ❤️

On 5/24/2020 at 3:32 AM, Montoro said:

Hey guys i really need your help! I cant find a song, there are like some Chinese (samurai) lyrics and club music, this is a new song 2020(i guess, never heard it before), a lot of streamers listen this song but they never tell the track name, hope that you may help me! ❤️

The best thing to do is to get Shazam app on your mobile device, then whenever you hear then play the music again, start up the app and click listen, It will help you Identify the music.

• 5 months later...

maybe you can tell which streams use that song? I was once finding a song that was used in league of legends streams and it took some time but I found it finally it was - Come Out of the Shadow 

Maybe you can tell some information like which stream uses it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, friend! If you don't know the name of a song you hear somewhere, then download an application called Shazam, and you will always find the music you need without any problems. At least that's what I do because I'm currently collecting a collection of music and constantly downloading different music from pages like https://bad-guy.rabbit-mp3.com/. I do this to listen to music in my car -- I have a car from the 90s, and I can't listen to music over the Internet, and it pisses me off, so I decided to do this. I understand that downloading songs is illegal, but I'll take my chances because I'm tired of driving around the city without music!

Archived