Jump to content

Favorite song lyrics? πŸ’œβœ¨πŸŽ΅


Minaa
 Share

Featured Comment

5 hours ago, MarcosPolo said:

If you feeling down and out with what your life is all about

Lift your head up hih and blow your brains out

This type of songs really do bring out the positive energy 😎✨🀘

4 hours ago, edwinouj said:

imagine all the people!

This one should be the song of the Earth :)Β πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

36 minutes ago, Mintin4gold said:

Someone will definitely write a song for you ❀️

You can be the first one? 😊 Can you try to make a song for me? πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Minaa said:

This type of songs really do bring out the positive energy 😎✨🀘

This one should be the song of the Earth :)Β πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

You can be the first one? 😊 Can you try to make a song for me? πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

Ok sure not a poet but will try 😁

11 minutes ago, Mintin4gold said:

Ok sure not a poet but will try 😁

@Minaa

i see something in you

dont know anybody sees

You are my missinΒ 

puzzle peace ✌🏻 

When you walk into the chat

all eyes are on you

everyone wants to know you name

just wanna tell youΒ 

minaa how much i am missin you!

;))

Β 

Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Mintin4gold said:

Ok sure not a poet but will try 😁

@Minaa

i see something in you

dont know anybody sees

You are my missinΒ 

puzzle peace ✌🏻 

When you walk into the chat

all eyes are on you

everyone wants to know you name

just wanna tell youΒ 

minaa how much i am missin you!

;))

Β 

Β 

Awww so sweet πŸ˜ŠπŸŒΌβœ¨πŸ’– I will definitely make a topic for this and you can write it there too, as it is very cute of you 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/24/2021 at 10:23 PM, Khobi123 said:

So all I see is

Missed Opportunity

Opportunity

And we keep on missing each other

The song in general is something most people can agree with, unfortunatly as people we all miss opportunitys every day, be it speaking to a girl you crossed on a street or choose a school to go to at a certain age. Its a small topic but resonates with anyone.

Β 

Many times, missing something is a better option :)Β Look at everything from the bright side πŸ’–

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Swizz told me let the beat rock
For all my Southside niggas that know me best
I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex
Why? I made that bitch famous (Goddamn)
I made that bitch famous
For all the girls that got dick from Kanye West
If you see 'em in the streets give 'em Kanye's best
Why? They mad they ain't famous (Goddamn)
They mad they still nameless (Talk that talk, man)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Bojana said:

My humble contribution here βœ¨πŸŒ πŸ˜‡ Dermot Kennedy - Lost.mp3 😁 and a shit ton of Hozier, but I observe his songs as poems, so all the lyrics simply hit hard πŸ₯°

6d588e5d87dae939aa90c03f93edec5e.jpg

Β 

Wise words from this artist :)Β I have never heard of thisΒ guy Dermot before, but I too love Hozier, shit ton of Hozier πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽβœŒπŸ’–

43 minutes ago, Rantly said:

Swizz told me let the beat rock
For all my Southside niggas that know me best
I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex
Why? I made that bitch famous (Goddamn)
I made that bitch famous
For all the girls that got dick from Kanye West
If you see 'em in the streets give 'em Kanye's best
Why? They mad they ain't famous (Goddamn)
They mad they still nameless (Talk that talk, man)

Kanye and Rihanna! 😎 Nice beatzz 🀘

51 minutes ago, Dave1280 said:

When you were here before, Couldn't look you in the eye

You're just like an angel, Your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather,Β In a beautiful world

I wish I was special, You're so fucking special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo....

I love this song 😊 We all wish to be special for that someone special in our world πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Host
55 minutes ago, Minaa said:

Wise words from this artist :)Β I have never heard of thisΒ guy Dermot before, but I too love Hozier, shit ton of Hozier πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽβœŒπŸ’–

This one is one of the newest collaborations he had, you heard it on the radio 100% recently πŸ€—πŸ₯°

Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Bojana said:

This one is one of the newest collaborations he had, you heard it on the radio 100% recently πŸ€—πŸ₯°

Β 

I haven't heard him before...His voice sounds familiar so I might have mistaken him with Calvin Harris or ColdPlay, they sound similarΒ to me 😊 Oh it might be because of the song with same name by ColdPlay "Paradise" (famous for mishearing it as Parrot Dies):DΒ This is a nice song and lyrics! βœŒπŸ’š Already catching my ears 🀘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, aeWinD said:

I had to choose God Only Knows but I kind of wanted to go with Don't Worry Baby... because... -chills- lol

Which ever is your favorite πŸ€—

18 hours ago, Guest Botai said:

Mines gotta be viva la vida by coldplay

Any particular part of lyrics or the whole song? 😊

18 hours ago, Botai said:

Country roaddssss take me homeee

Oh, lovelyyy 😊 Coming home is the best 😊🏑

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...