Any minecraft players here?

God

Featured Comment

I used to play a lot of different games, but I am kinda stuck. I messed around with 'Rust' for a while, but I cannot stand the weekly/monthly resets, so I am hosting my own 1 year server,
it turned into a big wasteland, with a border keeping three main groups away from each other : Liberals, Right-wing (Political) & and a big nazi camp of all things.

Never really played Minecraft for anything else but to build, and I have had a few low-pop servers. I made a replica of "Booty-bay" from WoW, from that we expanded to several island,
and I think it would be kinda cool to do this again. If anyone here would be interested in that, we could start with a small builder's team. I am very familiar with JScript coding, 
and modding as I have a few custom one's myself I used in relation to monetization in the past. 

Hope everyone is having a good Christmas :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! I was kind of stuck like you till I found a website with some exciting servers. If you like personalized servers, I can recommend a site with servers created based on the game Pokemon Go. On this site is the best Pixelmon Minecraft Servers that include Pokemons, gym badges, and battling. I enjoy playing on them because I like both games. The quality is outstanding, and it's easy to access all the servers. Some of you will appreciate my recommendation, and maybe we can speak in private messages and play together.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...