Bonuses

Krish

Featured Comment

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess monthly because the rarely you get bonuses the bigger bonuses are. But it depends also on how often you play.I guess monthly because the rarely you get bonuses the bigger bonuses are. But it depends also on how often you play. For example, if you play constant amount of time during month, I think the best idea would be to get monthly bonuses. But if you play from time to time and you don't have any schedule, I think you can use weekly bonuses.  The last couple of months I play on https://bigredpokie.com/coupons/75-free-chip-no-deposit-required/ everyday, so I don't spend my bonuses immediately, I keep them to spend in a right time. In my opinion, it is a really good strategy if you strive for winning jackpot.

Edited by davidsony

If I'm not wrong, the weekly bonus is based on wagering + profit/loss stats (e.g. withdrawal/deposit) on your account whereas the monthly bonus is only based on your wagering stats throughout the entire month.

That would mean a smaller weekly bonus if you have profited from your wagering throughout the entire week - which does not apply to the monthly bonus as it is purely based on your entire month's wagering stats.