Stake is moving to a new Instagram account. 1 FOLLOW = $1.

Lucas1111

Featured Comment

• We're moving to a new Instagram account.
  • For every follower we have on our new Instagram page at the end of November, we'll split that amount with 50 lucky users!
  • Go follow our new IG page now https://www.instagram.com/stake/
  • If there are 5,000 followers by the end of November 2021, the prize will be $5,000 divided by 50 lucky players, so the 50 winning players have won $100 each. For every 1 new follower, $1 will accumulate; if there are 2,500 followers, the prize will be $2,500 divided by 50 players, the more followers we have, the greater the value of the prize.
  • Good luck and good profits!😉

Foto1.png

On 10/27/2021 at 7:07 AM, kartik ravish said:

I just followed new account of stake on instagram. But i want to know how you choose those 50  winners?

• Hello! Winners must be chosen at random. The promotion rules have changed, now there are 10 winners. Max Jackpot for this promotion will be $20,000.
  • Award Details: US$ 20.000,00 – Up to $20k split between 10 players.

• Terms and conditions: 

-Max Jackpot for this promotion will be $20,000

-20,000 followers will mean 10 winners of $2,000, any less will be split evenly between 10 winners.

-You must have a valid Stake account to be eligible

-You must follow us on our new Stake Instagram by the end of November

-Players must also like and tag two players any post on the account in November

-Winners will be notified directly on Instagram following December 1

-Any player who posts their Stake username directly on any thread will be deemed ineligible

• Good luck and good profits!😉
Edited by Lucas1111
I added new information.

• 2 months later...

Your idea is incredible and unique. As a simple Instagram user, I love giveaways and everything about them. In your case, this is a nice way to attract more followers. I feel that you need to promote it a little bit wider. These types of forums won't help you very much. Instead, you can try to contact and work with companies like https://megafamous.commegafamous.com. They can give you a wider visibility and enlarge your public. On top of, the money you invest right now will generate a better activity in time. So, it's worth it!

Edited by Lemair