Stake changed plinko strategy, I hit 1000x with 9k usdt losses

wolflee2

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gennady said:

Is that not normal? 😅

yes  my friend hi 1000x twice first in 3k wage with 3$ ball and second with 10$ ball

in bronze account

3 hours ago, Speedster said:

It’s always been like that lol

after 2022 it was easy 

Edited by wolflee2

Before december- By example - I had a day hitting 1000x 7 times - But for now it seems kinda impossible - No matter how often I change seeds. And I had like 20-30 1000x‘s last year in a short time period of 3? Months - And now 5months into 2022 - I had 1 - 1000x on my lowest bet size. 

I checked my limbo seed results for 1 million bets. After 1 million bets none of the payouts I target where close to the stated win chance they were far below win chance. Which effectively means that the house edge is not 1% as indicated.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Ghostnipple said:

I checked my limbo seed results for 1 million bets. After 1 million bets none of the payouts I target where close to the stated win chance they were far below win chance. Which effectively means that the house edge is not 1% as indicated.

I checked you limbo seed results for 10 million bets and all of them were within standard deviation.  I also checked the 47k bets you made graphs of and it appears your graphs are not based in reality.

image.thumb.png.c856951f8c6ea539019a2af15cbff1dd.pngimage.thumb.png.0a1fd92bf9ff46771699204f7ccc45c5.png

Edited by dupeddonk

8 hours ago, gnadentv said:

Before december- By example - I had a day hitting 1000x 7 times - But for now it seems kinda impossible - No matter how often I change seeds. And I had like 20-30 1000x‘s last year in a short time period of 3? Months - And now 5months into 2022 - I had 1 - 1000x on my lowest bet size. 

yes befor 2022 its been easy 1000x 

after that they apdat plinko 

Posted (edited)

for sure plinko more hard but they move the win range on the seed i have see a lot of x1k after 10k roll and 100k roll

x130 could be hit in 300to450 roll before january and  now they give them around 700-1200k roll

i try pre roll some seed to 10k and manage to hit x1k 4 month after my last one

the seed have so many dead spot on 40 roll i got 2-3 win max, not so good, need to change seed when append

i do plinko on 90% off my playing, i nee luck to roll a good seed

@dupeddonk

could you give me the link for you bet simulator ? thanks

Edited by Sampepin86

3 hours ago, dupeddonk said:

I checked you limbo seed results for 10 million bets and all of them were within standard deviation.  I also checked the 47k bets you made graphs of and it appears your graphs are not based in reality.

image.thumb.png.c856951f8c6ea539019a2af15cbff1dd.pngimage.thumb.png.0a1fd92bf9ff46771699204f7ccc45c5.png

I make 0.5 million bets on that account per year on average. 1 million bets is equivalent to 2 years betting for me.

So you are you telling me that I would need to bet for 20 years before my hit rate on a payout matches the win chance advertised? and even after 20 years some of the payouts still dont come close to matching win chance!!

I checked 1 million bets, its only 2 years of regular betting for me, also because Support are telling players they need to do 1 million bets for their hit rate to match win chance.

Did you do 10 million because you saw that 1 million bets was far from win chance advertised? If so you have a cheek to accuse me of falsifying data!!

1 minute ago, Ghostnipple said:

I make 0.5 million bets on that account per year on average. 1 million bets is equivalent to 2 years betting for me.

So you are you telling me that I would need to bet for 20 years before my hit rate on a payout matches the win chance advertised? and even after 20 years some of the payouts still dont come close to matching win chance!!

I checked 1 million bets, its only 2 years of regular betting for me, also because Support are telling players they need to do 1 million bets for their hit rate to match win chance.

Did you do 10 million because you saw that 1 million bets was far from win chance advertised? If so you have a cheek to accuse me of falsifying data!!

3 hours ago, dupeddonk said:

Ive told you many times I cant take part in the fantasy world you build on top of the assumptions you make. You assumed the bets were from a single seed they were not.

If you simply asked a polite question, you wouldnt need to make assumptions, ahh but then you might get an answer you dont want to hear, right? You prefer to make assumptions as they fit with the outcome you so desperately desire.

Why is it you refuse to publish the results for 1 million bets, what is it you are afraid of in those results. 

Plinkos on some bullshit lately. When these fucking errors start it’s impossible to even hit 29x on 8 high in 470 rolls? Come back the next day when the server is stable first ball hits. Eddie loves us playing on his small red balls 

• MilicaR changed the title to Stake changed plinko strategy, I hit 1000x with 9k usdt losses