Drake Stream Bonus for all who had signed up.

Featured Comment

Hey looking for community feedback as so far supports answers have not been satisfactory. Everyone heard Drake say on stream everyone that signed up will get a bonus of like $30-$40 right?.. From those who signed up did anyone of yall get that bonus? Also so im clear what was considered to be signed up was to have emailed your stake name and phone#  to winwiththeboy@stake.com im attaching a copy of the email i sent on March 24th everyone agress i fullfilled the actions i needed for signing up right? So after i submitted a valid signup why dd i not receive this bonus. I think that since i did my part to sign up and of no fault of my own if stake didnt do their end to complete my signup. That Stake should honor this bonus to me in order the show some integrity and fairness in these large giveaway events. Dont you all agree?

SCREENSHOT SENSORED to protect personal info.

Screenshot_20220530-021351_Gmail.jpg

See that sucks when i asked support they never told me there was a coupon link they only said if i didnt get it i wasnt elegible so had no clue about that link😔

Heres supports response so yea kinda sucks i wasnt told about the code when i asked about jt Screenshot_20220615-002135_Gmail.thumb.jpg.4ca3363b7253f29aa2faedf7f4b3b959.jpg

I really hope if theres a next stream with drake its more trasparent. Like a published list of everyone signed up. As well as putting out a 800k code to 100k people for 2 hours is pretty shady since drake represented that everyone signed up would get some sent to them not that a $8 bonus claim will be made for 2 hours that definately will go largely unclaimed save for possibly bot farmers taking the majority

28 minutes ago, Ebitcoin1985 said:

See that sucks when i asked support they never told me there was a coupon link they only said if i didnt get it i wasnt elegible so had no clue about that link😔

Heres supports response so yea kinda sucks i wasnt told about the code when i asked about jt Screenshot_20220615-002135_Gmail.thumb.jpg.4ca3363b7253f29aa2faedf7f4b3b959.jpg

I really hope if theres a next stream with drake its more trasparent. Like a published list of everyone signed up. As well as putting out a 800k code to 100k people for 2 hours is pretty shady since drake represented that everyone signed up would get some sent to them not that a $8 bonus claim will be made for 2 hours that definately will go largely unclaimed save for possibly bot farmers taking the majority

it wasn't $8. I received $50 and i saw some that posted $80. I assume the amount you get is based on VIP level and recent activity. Sending directly to people that signed up may well have filled the pockets of multi account users.

• 3 weeks later...