Cheating in basketball points prediction challenge

hiawc

Featured Comment

By the way im that guy sorry for cheating and sorry for being selfish i lose i lot this month  and my birthday is coming in july i hope it will not get caught but it's caught sorry guys im being so desperate😅

@hiawc don't feel sad bro i know you did the right thing i don't hate you for what you did I'm sorry for what i did

16 minutes ago, MichelleTP said:

Ah yes! Cheating is OK, but if you needlessly tag someone on fire, ask for help, ask for entry into blessing bag, 30 day mute 🤮🤣

That only applies if you're not Plat and above or female. Most Plat and above or female players will get away with 99.999% of things non plat players can. Unless a mod dislike you I've seen players tag other on fire asking for tips "SOS / Ninjas / Homies / Bless and so many more terms. I've seen the scams, the alts, the rain farming and so much more. Very few get muted or called out on it.  

@hiawci appreciate so much of you being watchful on this basketball prediction challenge by AlexandarZ.. Good you noticed the discrepancies and was immediately acted upon by @AleksandarZ everything was solved and this topic should be lock for further comments and other reactions that may lead to criticism of the concerned. just saying 😆 

Goodluck to all for next months prediction.👌

Edited by Zamia2001