How do you guys make money?

paulphoenix36

Featured Comment

I mean, I work a regular 9-5 and is still broke but I always see people gambling thousands that look younger if not the same age as me. What do you guys do for work? And is it something I can do as well? Anyone wanna let me in and give me a job?

most of whom you are talking about use fake balances just to drag small gamblers to the websites. its advertising through those who have followers.

Rich people usually do not gamble since they enjoy spending their cash on everything else than gambling.. (girls, cars, Nightlife... etc)

So most of it is fake and you will never go anywhere with gambling else than spending small portions of cash regularly & then after a year or 2 you will find that you've spent way too much :)

Just working and having a bit of fun on 0,20 bets. There are a lot of young people who gamble, because they have made $ on crypto/social media and that's good for them.

There is no need to think much. If you gamble and want to continue, then you should spend some percentage of your salary or savings. These people have either a high salary or fairly good savings)