Jump to content

Finally Real ONE Strategy


Cr4azyDices
 Share

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

I Got a real good strategy, im running 24/7 twt
Cr4azyDices is going to moon !!! 

Captura de tela 2022-08-01 093621.png

image.png

Captura de tela 2022-07-20 204141.png

Captura de tela 2022-07-21 224555.png

Captura de tela 2022-07-29 064541.png

image.png

image.png

Captura de tela 2022-08-01 155540.png

Captura de tela 2022-08-04 082937.png

Guys i really don't care what you think about, im making money, and showing it always online, i don't care if you think im lier, scammer or just stupid guy, while you are typing that bullshit words to me, im making my profit.

Edited by Cr4azyDices
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, tharealones said:

Lucro, huh? Sounds really familiar......................... Really really close to this one guy I know that also does dice "strategies." smh

yeh and he also didnt share it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Shanaya24 said:

that must be extreme low basebets if it takes 140k bets to gain 94 bucks

1$ base bet,also i do not bet every round, now is around 150-200$ day

For me its ok, im on 13 days running i started $141 bucks

Edited by Cr4azyDices
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of the strats that are semi effective are is all some form of martingale I PROMISE you that! What I mean is betting on the losses rather than the wins. the percentages might be tweaked but betting on the l's. At least for me I havent had much success betting on wins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tharealones said:

Most of the strats that are semi effective are is all some form of martingale I PROMISE you that! What I mean is betting on the losses rather than the wins. the percentages might be tweaked but betting on the l's. At least for me I havent had much success betting on wins.

You right bro. thats im doing

38 minutes ago, reptileme said:

pointless posting graphs without sharing the strategy, what are you trying to prove here? you trying to scam people into paying for a strategy you most likely found elsewhere.

i didn't get in anywhere, i made this strat, thats why i will not post here, im just sharing my results, im not try to scam if i was doing that i'd could let the link to buy, thx keep in touch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cr4azyDices said:

 

i didn't get in anywhere, i made this strat, thats why i will not post here, im just sharing my results, im not try to scam if i was doing that i'd could let the link to buy, thx keep in touch

pointless thread is pointless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Max0xaM said:

A post that aimed to the noobs in this dumb advertisement of the "Golden strategy" , IF ANYONE HAVE A STRATEGY THAT IS SUCCESSFUL HE WILL NOT SELL IT !!! HE WILL F***N USE IT !!

I understand it , I just ask , because my situation need it… 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you share the specific settings please. I'm doing 1.01x wager everytime and prepared to lose my balance just to wager weekly , I'm hoping someone would share their strats (it's okay if not that profitable but at least minimize the loss than a classic 1.01x Dice autobet)

 

Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Max0xaM said:

A post that aimed to the noobs in this dumb advertisement of the "Golden strategy" , IF ANYONE HAVE A STRATEGY THAT IS SUCCESSFUL HE WILL NOT SELL IT !!! HE WILL F***N USE IT !!

That im doing, im using my own strategy, im not selling that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mr. Cr4azyDices, what you've posted in this thread is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...