Featured Comment

Today I received a message from vip host telling me that I will lose in vip host because I haven't lose much in the last 14 days

2500 $ loss is not enough to get reload 😂😂

You will lose your vip host if you don't lose more than 10000 $  every month 😂😂

I lost more than 20 deposits in 6 months and didn't withdraw 1 dollar in 6 months you can imagine that

Can you imagine that you haven't won any game in 6 months ?

20220922_110457.jpg

20220922_110618.jpg

20220922_111753.jpg

20220922_114736.jpg

Edited by blueflower99

18 minutes ago, XeroF said:

Just unreal, that is if you played regularly every month and not just this last month. 

Read and then comment

during 6 months 20 deposits and I did not win a single dollar and did not withdraw a single dollar

stake rakeback bouns very low so i play in other places too but this topic is to alert the players here , What might happen to them soon ?

Edited by blueflower99

15 minutes ago, blueflower99 said:

Read and then comment

during 6 months 20 deposits and I did not win a single dollar and did not withdraw a single dollar

stake rakeback bouns very low so i play in other places too but this topic is to alert the players here , What might happen to them soon ?

I did read and my question still remains did you lose alot previous month?  You could had made 18 depos 6 month ago and 2 this month with your statement. And also you dont write how much you wagered previous month or the amount you deposit. If you lost alot during these previous 6 month and wagered alot then I think this is very bad losing your host. Anyway hope you get the host back fast. 

4 hours ago, XeroF said:
3 hours ago, XeroF said:

I did read and my question still remains did you lose alot previous month?  You could had made 18 depos 6 month ago and 2 this month with your statement. And also you dont write how much you wagered previous month or the amount you deposit. If you lost alot during these previous 6 month and wagered alot then I think this is very bad losing your host. Anyway hope you get the host back fast. 

As shown the previous months

I rejected a lot of reloads because of the constant loss

this topic was written to inform players of what might happen to them

20220922_164637.jpg

20220922_164711.jpg

20220922_170447.jpg

20220922_165850.jpg

Edited by blueflower99

The host system doesn't make sense. Bonuses should be applied equally to all players, automatically, according to a formula (reward being relative to some combination of depo/wager/loss). Why gatekeep something that is sold as a big reason to gamble here and therefore expected?

Anecdotally, I've heard of hosts that regularly give lossback bonuses to some players when asked and the deposit amounts aren't much different to yours. On the other hand, there are players who take massive losses and are told to piss off, and then there are people like you who are told that they don't even deserve a reload of a few bucks.

It's a guess, but I reckon hosts stand to benefit if they reduce costs for stake; if you're lucky, you get a host that's humble, otherwise you get this kind of treatment. If a host's budget is $50k for their players that month - if they can spend less than that, they might get 10% of the difference in their paycheck. That's my thought.

If it makes business sense to have staff spending a lot of time manually organising reloads, then it must be in $take's favour.