Jump to content

I M Literally Fucked...


Legend1402
 Share

Featured Comment

17 minutes ago, Legend1402 said:

how to play smarter? what strategy ? i don't know anymore.... Have you won anything out of stake? so desperate now 

Dont ever play to make money. Casinos are always unfavoured for the player.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Self exclude, but from the casino only at first, not sports (unless you have a problem with sports betting). That way you can still claim weekly, monthly and drops, and cash them out to eat or pay bills.

Consider telling somebody close to you or your family. They might judge you at first and you will feel like a dick, but it's better now than years down the line. Years of secrets, betrayals and guilt eating away at you. Gambling addiction is extremely unhealthy, mentally and physically. Kill it before it kills you.

Whatever you do, don't chase it while you feel like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, jungl3 said:

Self exclude, but from the casino only at first, not sports (unless you have a problem with sports betting). That way you can still claim weekly, monthly and drops, and cash them out to eat or pay bills.

Consider telling somebody close to you or your family. They might judge you at first and you will feel like a dick, but it's better now than years down the line. Years of secrets, betrayals and guilt eating away at you. Gambling addiction is extremely unhealthy, mentally and physically. Kill it before it kills you.

Whatever you do, don't chase it while you feel like this.

You cant claim weekly, monthly and drops when you are self excluded. That was a genious idea from stake not to self exclude yourself and continue playing because you are not able to claim any bonuse while " self excluded".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stop playing casino. Players have 0 edge on casino games.

If you need to kick of gambling try sports, you can have an edge there if you really concentrate on 1 or 2 sports and know all the teams, players, news, and so on.

Other thing is poker, expose weak players , thats what its all about.

But casino, it a losing game for everybody, what do you think why there are so many casinos nowadays.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sizzlinghotx said:

You cant claim weekly, monthly and drops when you are self excluded. That was a genious idea from stake not to self exclude yourself and continue playing because you are not able to claim any bonuse while " self excluded".

You can if you only self exclude from one side of the site - casino or sports. That's what I'm saying.

Ideally: do that, collect everything for a few months until your benefits drop to almost nothing and then just fully self exclude.

Bonus points if you can put bricks through a few windows or sink a yacht or two in the meantime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jungl3 said:

You can if you only self exclude from one side of the site - casino or sports. That's what I'm saying.

Ideally: do that, collect everything for a few months until your benefits drop to almost nothing and then just fully self exclude.

Bonus points if you can put bricks through a few windows or sink a yacht or two in the meantime.

Its possible to self exclude only from casino or sports ? I didnt saw an option to do that , if you press "self exclude", you are excluded from the whole site. And what about chat? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sizzlinghotx said:

Its possible to self exclude only from casino or sports ? I didnt saw an option to do that , if you press "self exclude", you are excluded from the whole site. And what about chat? 

At first it's 24 hours for the whole site, then they email to ask you how long you want to self exclude.. I think 1, 3, 6, 12 months or permanently are the options. You can then specify if you only want to be banned from casino or sports or both. All chat rooms still work and you can claim everything as usual.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, jungl3 said:

Self exclude, but from the casino only at first, not sports (unless you have a problem with sports betting). That way you can still claim weekly, monthly and drops, and cash them out to eat or pay bills.

Consider telling somebody close to you or your family. They might judge you at first and you will feel like a dick, but it's better now than years down the line. Years of secrets, betrayals and guilt eating away at you. Gambling addiction is extremely unhealthy, mentally and physically. Kill it before it kills you.

Whatever you do, don't chase it while you feel like this.

Thank you brother, this helps. like a lot

11 hours ago, jungl3 said:

Self exclude, but from the casino only at first, not sports (unless you have a problem with sports betting). That way you can still claim weekly, monthly and drops, and cash them out to eat or pay bills.

Consider telling somebody close to you or your family. They might judge you at first and you will feel like a dick, but it's better now than years down the line. Years of secrets, betrayals and guilt eating away at you. Gambling addiction is extremely unhealthy, mentally and physically. Kill it before it kills you.

Whatever you do, don't chase it while you feel like this.

Even if i don't play i can still claim weekly monthly and cash out ?

9 hours ago, Snickers said:

Stop playing casino. Players have 0 edge on casino games.

If you need to kick of gambling try sports, you can have an edge there if you really concentrate on 1 or 2 sports and know all the teams, players, news, and so on.

Other thing is poker, expose weak players , thats what its all about.

But casino, it a losing game for everybody, what do you think why there are so many casinos nowadays.

Is there have poker tournments that can play with crypto ?

2 minutes ago, Legend1402 said:

Thank you brother, this helps. like a lot

Even if i don't play i can still claim weekly monthly and cash out ?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Imagine risking with 7k or+ behind a casino made to stole your money the odds with them every single slot or game made is putting the casino in big favorite to beat you..... if i lose over 50$ per week i will lose my freakin mind.... stop your gambling addiction man or you gonna lose bigger than that  ..... everyone hear is broken by gambling ... most of us is hunting for eddie codes  for monthlies and weeklies that why we are here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hano25 said:

Imagine risking with 7k or+ behind a casino made to stole your money the odds with them every single slot or game made is putting the casino in big favorite to beat you..... if i lose over 50$ per week i will lose my freakin mind.... stop your gambling addiction man or you gonna lose bigger than that  ..... everyone hear is broken by gambling ... most of us is hunting for eddie codes  for monthlies and weeklies that why we are here

Thank you ... i  will have to stop ... this is killing me 

2 minutes ago, hano25 said:

Imagine risking with 7k or+ behind a casino made to stole your money the odds with them every single slot or game made is putting the casino in big favorite to beat you..... if i lose over 50$ per week i will lose my freakin mind.... stop your gambling addiction man or you gonna lose bigger than that  ..... everyone hear is broken by gambling ... most of us is hunting for eddie codes  for monthlies and weeklies that why we are here

Can you still get monthly and weekly even if you don't play ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...