Enhanced RTP

bicunbicun

Featured Comment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Eddie What the f have you set rtp on Slush party? for real this is bullshit, nothing else then real jibberish. I bought it every day, hundreds of bonus buys and my biggest win is 6.75x ffs Its harder then getting 10x on Sweet bonanza which we all know almost isnt possible... It just cant be set correctly. Never had an issue with any game but coooooooomee ooooon Stop scamming me you prick!

Ok im done whining needed to get that of my chest.

Edited by XeroF

25 minutes ago, XeroF said:

@Eddie What the f have you set rtp on Slush party? for real this is bullshit, nothing else then real jibberish. I bought it every day, hundreds of bonus buys and my biggest win is 6.75x ffs Its harder then getting 10x on Sweet bonanza which we all know almost isnt possible... It just cant be set correctly. Never had an issue with any game but coooooooomee ooooon Stop scamming me you prick!

Ok im done whining needed to get that of my chest.

lol hey I am there with you. I play and have for two years played a ton of originals, especially Keno. I love it! Until honestly 2 months ago it has been so unbelievably awful. There is no doubt in my mind it is not random, the patterns now are just setup to take everything. There was give and take before but now it is so obviously rigged. I am totally fed up with the site