Chat Rules

Bojana

Featured Comment

On 9/8/2017 at 4:39 AM, Bojana said:

Hello, Stakers!  B|

As you already know, Stake has some new mods/community managers and we need to make their life a bit easier by implementing some basic Rules for you to follow and for them to be guided by. Each chat should have these and they should be followed if you want to be a valuable/respected member of the community.

1. Don't spam, harass or be offensive to other users. Also, avoid using CAPS.
  2. Don't beg or ask for loans, rains, tips or doubling coins. 
  3. Don't use alternative accounts (alts) on chat, that is strictly forbidden.
  4. No suspicious behavior that can be seen as potential scam or abuse. 
  5. Don't engage in any forms of advertising/trading/selling/buying or offering services.
  6. No discussion of Twitch or any other similar platforms.
  7. Don't use URL shortening services. Always submit the real link. 
  8. Use the designated language channels accordingly.
  9. No politics & no religion talk in chat, this one is strictly forbidden.

* Sub-rules and their further elaboration are given in the "Quote" below, so make sure to read that as well, for you to be fully informed on what is allowed on Stake chatrooms and what it prohibited.
    * Moderators/support members/admins and community manages save the right to implement the rules as they see fitting and corresponding to the given situation.
    * If player has been muted multiple times over the same offense, their mute time would be extended, and it would slowly end to the permanent disabling of chat privilege, especially if their behavior does not correct after multiple warnings/mutes.
    * Rules can be changed and adjusted based on the needs of the community.
    * For some more serious breaking of our chat rules, you may be muted without being previously warned.

I hope that this post helped if you have any doubts concerning Rules implementation and that it will spare many of users from an unnecessary restrictions from our platform. If it hasn't, feel free to contact Live Support and any doubts would be clarified to you easily. 

When and if you get muted, please, make an appeal on this SECTION here, and person who muted you would check it and review your case as soon as they are back online (24/48h). Thank you for your patience on this and please, do not make double-posts on that section, there is no need, you won't be replied sooner thanks to that.

Thank you for choosing Stake, and welcome! Best of luck betting! 🍀

@Bojana thank you so much for the reminder dear, it helps alottt, have an awesome day ahead💖💖💖

• 2 weeks later...

@Bojana @Nenad    Can you do an update of the rules to include different chat rooms so its official. Since there is new rooms being created it would be useful for an outline on what is considered acceptable behaviour. Obviously the original rules apply to all chat but are you allowed to go from english to another language room you speak and also vice versa. If I speak more then one language can I chat in another room?

On 9/7/2017 at 11:39 PM, Bojana said:
  • Don't spam, harass or be offensive to other users. Also, avoid using CAPS.
  • Don't beg or ask for loans, rains, tips or doubling coins. 
  • Don't use alternative accounts (alts) on chat, that is strictly forbidden.
  • No suspicious behavior that can be seen as potential scam or abuse. 
  • Don't engage in any forms of advertising/trading/selling/buying or offering services.
  • No discussion of Twitch or any other similar platforms.
  • Don't use URL shortening services. Always submit the real link. 
  • Use the designated language channels accordingly.
  • No politics & no religion talk in chat, this one is strictly forbidden.

Rules didn't mention Flirting.. so if I liked a nice girl I can flirt, don't ever make any amendment to restrict this innocent action 😑

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Supermanzzz said:

@Bojana @Nenad    Can you do an update of the rules to include different chat rooms so its official. Since there is new rooms being created it would be useful for an outline on what is considered acceptable behaviour. Obviously the original rules apply to all chat but are you allowed to go from english to another language room you speak and also vice versa. If I speak more then one language can I chat in another room?

Hey Supermanzzz, thank you for pointing it out. 

It is not forbidden, there is nothing bad with that. People are always welcome to chat in all rooms if they are friendly and knowledge about that language is excellent. In case we found them using translate or just copy/paste someone's messages they will be strictly sanctioned.    

31 minutes ago, Nenad said:

Hey Supermanzzz, thank you for pointing it out. 

It is not forbidden, there is nothing bad with that. People are always welcome to chat in all rooms if they are friendly and knowledge about that language is excellent. In case we found them using translate or just copy/paste someone's messages they will be strictly sanctioned.    

Thanks Nenad

I just wanted a bit of clarity so people do not get an unnecessary mute. I know some people jump rooms to farm rain when its convenient and should be muted. Thank you for the information 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I been muted more then once and without a warning at all, this is 100% total bull shit, The mods should at least give a fucking warning first. This isn't right and to be muted for 24 hours for total bull shit is totally wrong, How can anyone respect a asswhole mod that just mutes without a warning first?

Edited by Evergreen

On 9/7/2017 at 4:39 PM, Bojana said:

Hello, dear chatters!  B|

As you already know, Stake has some new mods/community managers and we need to make their life a bit easier by implementing some basic Rules for you to follow and for them to be guided by. Each chat should have these and they should be followed if you want to be a valuable/respected member of the community.

1. Don’t spam & don’t use excessive capital letters when chatting.
  2. Don't harass or be offensive to other users or Stake staff.
  3. Don’t share any personal information (including socials) of you or other players.
  4. Don't beg or ask for loans, rains or tips.
  5. Don't use alternative (alts) accounts on chat, that is strictly forbidden.
  6. No suspicious behavior that can be seen as potential scams.
  7. Don't engage in any forms of advertising/trading/selling/buying or offering services.
  8. No discussion of streamers or Twitch or any other similar platforms.
  9. Don't use URL shortening services. Always submit the full link.
  10. Don’t share codes, scripts or any other bot service.
  11. Only use the language specified in the chat channel, potential abuse will be sanctioned.
  12. No politics & no religion talk in chat, this one is strictly forbidden.

* Sub-rules and their further elaboration are given in the "Quote" below, so make sure to read that as well, for you to be fully informed on what is allowed on Stake chatrooms and what it prohibited.

* Moderators/support members/admins and community manages save the right to implement the rules as they see fitting and corresponding to the given situation.
* If player has been muted multiple times over the same offense, their mute time would be extended, and it would slowly end to the permanent disabling of chat privilege, especially if their behavior does not correct after multiple warnings/mutes.
* Rules can be changed and adjusted based on the needs of the community.
* For some more serious breaking of our chat rules, you may be muted without being previously warned.

I hope that this post helped if you have any doubts concerning Rules implementation and that it will spare many of users from an unnecessary restrictions from our platform. If it hasn't, feel free to contact Live Support and any doubts would be clarified to you easily. 

When and if you get muted, please, make an appeal on this SECTION here, and person who muted you would check it and review your case as soon as they are back online (24/48h). Thank you for your patience on this and please, do not make double-posts on that section, there is no need, you won't be replied sooner thanks to that.

Thank you for choosing Stake, and welcome! Best of luck betting! 🍀

I hear ya

Being muted in our negligence could be understandable?like we have a family matters..I am muted for 2 days of spamming..gosh I didn't know..when I posted my message it could not send..and then I know I'm muted..

On 4/24/2019 at 11:46 AM, Bojana said:

I see that your mute has already expired. Old users who know the Chat Rules and still break them get a corresponding mute. Short links are a breach of the rule #5, since the short links are nor transparent, can be misleading and easily confused with scam links ;) 

Thanks for this @Bojana it really helps me understand more what the chat rules are😊

• 2 weeks later...

There're so many passive and active beggars in this turkish chat that when I ask my close friends when something big hits, I get muted. I really think that a few more mods should be added or I think that turkish chat should be closed.

• 2 weeks later...