Jump to content

Real Life Pictures


Mirela

Featured Comment

  • VIP Host
4 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

I loved it! Can our Wedding party be in that restaurant @Milan?? :xxD 

 

Some 2 years ago pics of me that I just found here lol

 

12144669_10152710327387465_1104921544705819398_n.jpg

12376230_10152791767287465_3546227318597212069_n.jpg

12717408_10152892930212465_845558332492859317_n.jpg

@Milan Can it be there? :D It's perfect for a wedding, it even has a nice view to a river 😍

And is that I love you heart for him too? Aww ❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

He has lovely long hair he won't show here, literally, a huge injustice to all the girls on the platform :D 

We want a solo pic of bojana and marija too :P where is it?:) 😘

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

He has lovely long hair he won't show here, literally, a huge injustice to all the girls on the platform :D 

Micah Gianneli 😍

Heheh she has still short hair :) and much much better fashion sense :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Host
12 hours ago, maverick528 said:

Im linking here my pics that were already in forum, but maybe some ppl did not found them before.....

bot.jpg

yo.jpg

Okay, now we only miss a nose :P You know, I was thinking of cutting these two and merging them, so we would finally have the whole picture :D🤔

11 hours ago, Mirela said:

Faris, stalker, where's your pic? :P 😘 

Tell hi, TELL HIM! xD He is hiding under the rock now! :P 

11 hours ago, Mirela said:

Lol, yeah, we either eat and drink too much, or we just have too many celebrations? xD 

This photo is ❤️! Can we photoshop it and add Irena and Marija there somehow, too? xD 

There's no such thing as too many celebrations, Mirela, por favor! :D 

Yeah, we could do that, OR... a simpler solution, to get the photo shoot again, of all of us, Mebit T-shirts and all ❤️ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Host
1 hour ago, ravenyvolle2 said:

We want a solo pic of bojana and marija too :P where is it?:) 😘

Looks like Raveny doesn't trust my pic on Live support chat xD Well, you'll have to come here and find out is that really me! Let me be mysterious a bit! :P
 

6 hours ago, Mirela said:
11 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

I loved it! Can our Wedding party be in that restaurant @Milan?? :xxD 

 

Some 2 years ago pics of me that I just found here lol

 

12144669_10152710327387465_1104921544705819398_n.jpg

12376230_10152791767287465_3546227318597212069_n.jpg

12717408_10152892930212465_845558332492859317_n.jpg

Read more  

@Milan Can it be there? :D It's perfect for a wedding, it even has a nice view to a river 😍

And is that I love you heart for him too? Aww ❤️

Omg, those two love birds have scheduled everything, even booked the restaurant for the wedding, and still no invitation... @Milan is that a way to treat your colleagues? Shame on you! ¬¬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Bojana said:

He has lovely long hair he won't show here, literally, a huge injustice to all the girls on the platform :D 

Micah Gianneli 😍

@Bojana @Faris  OMFG I am cracking up right now, When you said "Man Bun' I did not know you were talking about a hairstyle. I literally thought you were asking for Man Buns! aka man butts. 

These are "man buns" too:                  

 bags-2722148__340.thumb.jpg.4592c776f7c8dda75b0a114efce708aa.jpglanguage-2557036__340.thumb.jpg.78ce76ed585e0ef96c1cb7ef479aacd8.jpg  skin-1198041_640.thumb.jpg.5ccdf9260d7656f6086f1adce3a141ee.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Marija said:

Looks like Raveny doesn't trust my pic on Live support chat xD Well, you'll have to come here and find out is that really me! Let me be mysterious a bit! :P
 

Omg, those two love birds have scheduled everything, even booked the restaurant for the wedding, and still no invitation... @Milan is that a way to treat your colleagues? Shame on you! ¬¬

Hahah yeah and every stream i didnt see you at all :P can u blame me ?:P lol jk :)

i heard ur hot asf so :) see u 😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Host
5 minutes ago, Lillyflow said:

@Bojana @Faris  OMFG I am cracking up right now, When you said "Man Bun' I did not know you were talking about a hairstyle. I literally thought you were asking for Man Buns! aka man butts. 

These are "man buns" too:                  

 bags-2722148__340.thumb.jpg.4592c776f7c8dda75b0a114efce708aa.jpglanguage-2557036__340.thumb.jpg.78ce76ed585e0ef96c1cb7ef479aacd8.jpg  skin-1198041_640.thumb.jpg.5ccdf9260d7656f6086f1adce3a141ee.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA xD Omg, @Lillyflow, I would never ask @Faris those manbun photos.... publicly! xD Only in private! :P 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Mirela said:

This photo is ❤️! Can we photoshop it and add Irena and Marija there somehow, too? xD 

I really love this photo, wondered why it wasn't posted in the opening post. 💖

10 hours ago, truemeng said:

hello. 😄 

IMG_68846392457477.jpeg

btw. not lesbo. 😂

meng stole my heart in a totally non-lesbo way. 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...